Monday 23 November 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my first blog!!

I was introduced to 'blogging' by my girlie Katrina- an avid follower of fashion and art! I joined mainly to follow and support her, as she has always supported me!

It came to me to start a blog about my passion- Beauty. This blog is for followers of beauty, make up and other beauty trends!

With this blog I want to review lots of different products, fashions and am on hand to answer any beauty questions!

I've been a beauty therapist now for a year, I started with nail enhancements and my love has just grown from there! I want everyone to become knowledgeable about products and appreciate the wonderful world of beauty!!

Thank You so much for your support xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing an informative post, I appreciate your work. Go to so many useful and informative links.
    Best Makeup artist in Dwarka
    Best Makeup artist in Palam

    ReplyDelete